LAP JOINT FLANGE
Lap joint flanges slide directly over the pipe and are most commonly used with stub end fittings. A pipe is usually welded to the Stub End and the Lap Joint pipe flange is free to rotate around the stub end. The benefit of this is that there will not be any issues with bolt holes alignment. Lap Joint flanges are often used for applications that require frequent dismantling for inspection.
DESCRIPTION OF LAP JOINT FLANGE
- Type: LJ Forged Flange
- Material: Carbon steel: A105, SS400, SF440 RST37.2, S235JRG2, P250GH, C22.8, Stainless Steel: F304 F304L F316 F316L 316Ti, Copper etc.
- Standard: ANSI, JIS, DIN, BS4504, SABS1123, EN1092-1, UNI, AS2129, GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150, 300, 600, 1500, 2500, DIN PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64, PN100, PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint,Zinc,Hot dipped Galvanized.
- E-catalogue: Available , please visit catalogue of flange
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.