Slip On Flange
is slightly larger than the outer diameter of the pipe it is to be used with. The pipe is slipped into the Flange prior to welding both inside and outside. High quality Slip on Flanges are ideal for lower pressure applications. The Slip On Flanges ease of fitting and welding also reduces fabrication costs.
SPECIFICATION OF SLIP ON FLANGE
- Type: SO Forged Flange
- Material: Carbon steel: A105, SS400, SF440 RST37.2, S235JRG2, P250GH, C22.8, Stainless Steel: F304 F304L F316 F316L 316Ti, Copper etc.
- Standard: ANSI, JIS, DIN, BS4504, SABS1123, EN1092-1, UNI, AS2129, GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150, 300, 600, 1500, 2500, DIN PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64, PN100, PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint,Zinc,Hot dipped Galvanized.
- E-catalogue: Available , please visit catalogue of flange
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.
Dimensional Tolerances of Slip On Flanges ASME B16.5
≤ 24 = 1.6 mm | > 24 = ± 3.2 mm
|Diameter of Contact Face|
1.6 mm Raised Face = ± 0.8 mm
6.35 mm Raised Face, Tongue & Groove / Male-Female = ± 0.4 mm
|Outside Diameter of Hub|
≤ 12 = + 2.4 mm / – 1.6 mm | ≥ 14 = ± 3.2 mm
|Diameter of Counterbore|
Bolt Circle = 1.6 mm | Bolt Hole Spacing = ± 0.8 mm
Eccentricity of Bolt Circle witd Respect to Facing
≤ 2½ = 0.8 mm max. | ≥ 3 = 1.6 mm max.
≤ 18 = + 3.2 mm / – 0 | ≥ 20 = + 4.8 mm / – 0
|Lengtd thru Hub|
≤ 18 = + 3.2 mm / – 0.8 mm | ≥ 20 = + 4.8 mm / – 1.6 mm
1. Dimensions are in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
2. The lengtd of the stud bolt does not include the height of the chamfers (points).
Slip On Flanges Materials
- Stainless steel Slip On Flanges
- Carbon Steel Slip On Flanges
- Duplex steel Slip On Flanges
- Alloy Steel Slip On Flanges
- Mild Steel Slip On Flanges
- Nickel Alloys Slip On Flanges
- Hastelloy Slip On Flanges
- Inconel Slip On Flanges
- Monel Slip On Flanges
- Titanium Slip On Flanges