Socket Weld flange
is initially developed for use on small-size high pressure piping. Their static strength is equal to Slip On flanges, but their fatigue strength 50% greater than double-welded Slip On flanges.
DESCRIPTION OF SOCKET WELD FLANGE
- Type: SW Flange
- Material: Carbon steel: A105, SS400, SF440 RST37.2, S235JRG2, P250GH, C22.8, Stainless Steel: F304 F304L F316 F316L 316Ti, Copper etc.
- Standard: ANSI, JIS, DIN, BS4504, SABS1123, EN1092-1, UNI, AS2129, GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150, 300, 600, 1500, 2500, DIN PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64, PN100, PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint,Zinc,Hot dipped Galvanized.
- E-catalogue: Available , please visit catalogue of flange
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.
Elite offers a wide range of flanges like PL, SW, BL, WN, SO, LJ, 150lb Socket Welding Flange-ASME/ANSI B16.5etc., which is precisely engineered in accordance with international quality standards totally. These flanges are highly durable, corrosion resistant and reliable. Our range of flanges finds application in industries like engineering, construction, chemical, oil field and power plant. We offer these flanges in various dimensions as per the specifications provided by our clients. To gain optimum client satisfaction, we ensure safe packaging and prompt delivery of the ordered consignment.
Dimensional Tolerances of Socket Weld Flanges ASME B16.5
≤ 24 = 1.6 mm | > 24 = ± 3.2 mm
≤ 10 = ± 0.8 mm | ≥ 12 = + 1.6 mm / – 0 mm
|Diameter of Contact Face|
1.6 mm Raised Face = ± 0.8 mm
6.35 mm Raised Face, Tongue & Groove / Male-Female = ± 0.4 mm
|Outside Diameter of Hub|
≤ 12 = + 2.4 mm / – 1.6 mm | ≥ 14 = ± 3.2 mm
|Diameter of Counterbore|
Same as for Inside Diameter
Bolt Circle = 1.6 mm | Bolt Hole Spacing = ± 0.8 mm
Eccentricity of Bolt Circle with Respect to Facing
≤ 2½ = 0.8 mm max. | ≥ 3 = 1.6 mm max.
≤ 18 = + 3.2 mm / – 0 | ≥ 20 = + 4.8 mm / – 0
|Length thru Hub|
≤ 18 = + 3.2 mm / – 0.8 mm | ≥ 20 = + 4.8 mm / – 1.6 mm
Socket Weld Flanges Materials
- Stainless steel Socket Weld Flanges
- Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flanges
- Duplex steel Socket Weld Flanges
- Alloy Steel Socket Weld Flanges
- Mild Steel Socket Weld Flanges
- Nickel Alloys Socket Weld Flanges
- Hastelloy Socket Weld Flanges
- Inconel Socket Weld Flanges
- Monel Socket Weld Flanges
- Titanium Socket Weld Flanges